Mix and Match Tablesettings

Settings that I called my own style...

Knowing that we have different styles, different likes, I also want you to show my kitchen love, that I haven't shown you for awhile. To be able to refresh your memory about me *giggle, my dear bloggers, because I was not that active as I was Before. Instagram and my travels took my time, LoL*_*

In my long months of absence, below shows that I still love tablescaping and still love my plates and I am still a "Meme Lover".
****************************************************************
These are one of my fave set that I will bring wherever I live 
 Flowers, fresh fruits and my cups? These are the one who makes me more happy
A blogger is a Lifetime Blogger... Am I trendy now?
Being a Trainingfreak, I created my smoothies and that made me even healthier
This is my version of Filipino Boodle fight. I included this on my table today because, this is one of how we, Filipinos have parties. This is my first time doing in my home in Sweden.
Boodle fight, is a military way of eating, however, it became a famous and unique dining.
It's More Fun in The Philippines, against all odds.

Hope you join me again in my funtime @DaBox. Maybe this is the last summer, we live in this house as we planned to move to The Philippines (half year in Sweden-half year in Davao City, Phils.)
And When that time come, I will surely share "The New Life @Greta), a name of our house that is still under develop.

Stay tune, dear friends and I can't wait to ask you some help, maybe? We know well that we are here to inspire us? Thank You once again.

http://betweennapsontheporch.net/breakfast-at-tiffanys-brunch-event-party/
I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
Thank You Susan for all the inspiration since 2008 (I guess?) playing with you and your memes.






1 kommentar:

  1. Glad sommar, Chie! Exciting times ahead med flytt till Phils så småningom ☺ Kram från Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

What's Up?

Yeah! still going up here @DaBox... Days goes so quickly. It's June now, but our Mother Nature is not in the mood sharing her like...