I don't really have much to post today or tonight-I just have some funny goodies to share for a cup of coffee or two for the sta. Lucia day. HERE THEY GO...
2 dl whip cream
1 pkt saffron
- Just whip the cream & sugar till it's fluffy. Separately beat the eggs & saffron well. Pour the egg mix to the fluffy cream, carefully
- Pour the mousse to a serving glasses (just half a martini glass) & top w/ slice orange & granate apple. Leave at the fridge overnight for a better taste.
VOILÁ YOU HAVE A NICE MOUSSE TO serve!
2 philadelphia cheese
25 pcs ginger cookies (pepparkaka)
½ dl sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
75 grm melted butter
How to do:
-Crash the cookies in a mortel fine then mix the melted butter well. Pour in a pan & pre-bake for 5 mins
- Mix all the dry ingredients, mix the eggs after one another and batter it well. Pour over to the pre-bake ginger crash cookies
* If you want to make a double layer, put 1 cookie in every muffin form then pour again the mix ingredients
- Bake for 20-30 mins in 150 degrees or modify the baking procedure. The heat can vary depends where we're living.
So, c´mon....try lang! Wanna have my helping hands? Just ring my bell and I'll be there.
I want to know if you'd succeed. LET ME KNOW, GUYS, OK? C YAH, ALL--- ENJOY THE BEST OF IT!