Richie goes Swede Antique

Gustavianska möbler är verkligen så fina och mysiga. Formen är tidlösa och eleganta. En av min favo från då tiden.

Bilderna nedan är från sen 1700-talet-1900-talet











I love the Gustavian epoke so much. It's forms is timeless and elegant.

















The photos are from the last 2 centuries(1700-1900) though it's still in demand wherever you are.

Are you someone who like or adore old things as I am? The prob is in my part is that: my furnitures aren't old enough and if I mix the old & new in my abode, it will be a funny mixture. So, I used to visit Bukowski.This is an auction house in Stockholm where you can find the finest antiques. I loved being there wandering around.

A NICE EVENING TO EVERYONE...











3 kommentarer:

  1. What beautiful things..I thing antiques are lovely..My stuff is a mix up of everything..including junk..but it is a house full of love..

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love old pieces are they usually have so much meaning and add a unique style to a room. Hope you are having a good week! Amanda x

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

What's Up?

Yeah! still going up here @DaBox... Days goes so quickly. It's June now, but our Mother Nature is not in the mood sharing her like...