Help Pray my poor country Philippines

I was so sad when I heard that the area I grew up suffered a civil war, again! Well, not really again as I grew up in a war zone, though.

My family are on their feet running to the evacuation centers in the neighbouring municipalities but unfortunately, I can't contact them as of this hour as the net there are so poor too.

So, Am begging you my co-bloggers to pray for the safety of my families, friends and the citizen of this area.
Myspace Comments - Peace Dove
To those who are eager to read the news of the unknown war in Mindanao Island in Southern Philippines, pls. follow this link: WAR IN NORTH COTABATO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

What's Up?

Yeah! still going up here @DaBox... Days goes so quickly. It's June now, but our Mother Nature is not in the mood sharing her like...